Fitness Training Terms & Conditions
We endeavour to give you the best service possible for your money and to help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for you and all of our clients, please read through and understand the terms and conditions of The MPH Method. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Payment: All payments are to be made in advance. Renewals are due at the last session of the current block. Payments must be made to the company and NOT the trainer.
2. Rescheduling appointments: We understand that sometimes you may need to reschedule an appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, we do stress that if you need to reschedule under 24 hours of the time allotted the session will count in your package or will be charged at half the original price (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
3. Cancelling or missing an appointment (one-to-one): If you miss a scheduled appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the scheduled training session (except under special circumstances or otherwise agreed with your trainer).
4.Cancelling or missing an appointment (Bootcamps): If you miss a scheduled appointment or cancel with less than 72 hours notice, you will be charged for the scheduled training session (except under special circumstances or otherwise agreed with your trainer).
5. Diet Plans: These are made in the best interest for you as the client. The MPH Method do not hold any responsibility if the client does not meet their goals.
6. Trainer cancellation or missing an appointment: In the event of unexpected absence, 8 hours notice will be given to you. In the event of your trainer missing a scheduled appointment, your trainer will credit you with one free training session. If your trainer is absent due to a case of emergency you will be rescheduled with no penalty to The MPH Method.
7. Client holidays and absences: We request 7 days advance notice be given of any prolonged training absences.
8. Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative training arrangements with you.
9. Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns.
10. Medical freeze option: If you become ill or injured and have been advised by your doctor to temporarily discontinue training, you may freeze any remaining sessions for a period up to 3 months.
11. Packages: All hormone testing is completed before the start of each package. There are four personal training sessions per week. Clients can not claim back the cost of missed sessions. Payment is taken before the package begins.
12. Hormone Testing: The turnaround time frames are subject to change. All testing is undertaken at selected clinics whose time frames may vary slightly.
13. Newsletter: By undertaking sessions with The MPH Method you will be automatically signed up to our quarterly newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any given time.
14. Refunds: You are allowed 3 sessions to ensure your satisfaction with our service. If, after these 3 sessions you are dissatisfied with your training for any reason you are entitled to a full refund on any unused sessions (session's already undertaken will be charged for at the standard rate). Also, if an emergency arises that prevents you from continuing with your training permanently then you will be refunded for any remaining sessions minus a £100 admin fee and any sessions already undertaken will be charged for at the standard rate. Any free sessions granted by your trainer cannot be redeemed to a monetary value.
15. Public Bootcamps: We reserve the right to cancel our public Bootcamps when there are less than four participants. You will not be charged for the session and you will always be informed of the cancellation 72 hours before the session starts.
16. Liability: You accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major.
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE, TRAINING & THERAPY
After undertaking The MPH Method Functional Body Analysis, you will in no way hold The MPH Method or your trainer/therapist liable for any injuries or illness sustained. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake exercise programs.